Week 8 Reading and Writing

 Reflection:

Overall, I have really enjoyed the class reading and writing assignments. Before taking this class, I had not read many mythology stories, so it has been fun to discover these stories. Also, I had never created a blog nor a website before taking this class. I feel that knowing how to create a website is very helpful for my future endeavors. 

I’ve had a lot of fun working on my storybook project this semester. I have enjoyed learning about the Coyote and how he is interpreted in Native American stories. I have always liked stories about tricksters, so reading and writing for this project has been easy. I think I am making good progress on it as well. I have my first story up. 

My favorite story so far is, The Hemp Smoker’s Dream. I was entertained throughout the entire story. It made me laugh because the story was so intense and vivid, only for the man to wake up in a barbershop! I have enjoyed all of the stories that i have read. 

I’m looking forward to finishing the semester out strong!


Boomer Sooner! (from: Flickr)

Comments