Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Comments and Feedback:


 1. Feedback In: Overall, I think i have received very helpful and honest feedback on my stories. I know that it is important to read and take into consideration feedback from others, so hopefully my stories reflect the feedback I have received. The feedback i find most useful is when people ask questions about my stories. I think questions about the characters, plot, and setting allow me to go back in and edit the story to make it better.

2. Feedback out: I think that my comments and feedback have been beneficial for the other students. I usually complement them on the parts of the story that i really liked, then I make suggestions that I think could make the story more complete. I am getting good ideas from reading my peer’s stories. I like how diverse they all are.

3. Blog Comments: I think that I am getting to know my classmates fairly well through our blogs. I hope that people enjoy reading my introduction and commenting on my stories. I try to make them as entertaining as I can. 

4. Looking Forward: I think that I need to continue to think of ways that I can suggest ideas in my feedback comments without it sounding like I didn’t enjoy the story. I am content with my comment wall and introduction!

5. Image:


Feedback helps you know how far you can go (from: cheezburger)

Comments