Feedback Thoughts

 For this blog, I decided to read, “Silence the Critical Voices in Your Head”, by Sabina Nawaz as well as, “Why rejection hurts so much – and what to do about it”, by Guy Winch. I really enjoyed both of these articles. It’s strange to think how our thoughts and perceptions of ourselves and our quality of work are so influenced by other individuals’ opinions. I know that rejection is very hard on someone’s self esteem, and it is also one of my biggest fears when working on a project. I also liked the emphasis in Sabina Nawaz’s article to look for the positives in every situation and not give too much thought on what others may say or think about you. I think it’s important to know your self-worth and understand that you cant please everyone. There will always be a critic! Feedback is also very helpful when working on a project. I know that I’ll make mistakes, but it’s nice to know that there will be an emphasis on positive feedback in this class. 


Think! (Source: Wikipedia)

Comments