Storybook Favorites

 Norman Mythology:

 I instantly clicked on this project because I was curious to hear a story about the city I now call home. I have lived in Norman for about three years now, so I also was curious to read this story. I really enjoyed the introduction which was based upon football players, cheerleaders, and Lincoln Riley since I am planning on being a football coach after I graduate from OU this coming May. It was also really entertaining to read the description of the hated Texas Longhorn including their quarterback. The design of the project was really well-done and easy to follow. I really liked this storybook layout. 

 

Urban Legends of Texas:


 I was intrigued to click on this title because I am from Texas. Also, when I was growing up, my mother was a funeral director in Texas and told me many creepy stories about her supernatural experiences in the funeral business. The title of this storybook jumped out at me, and I’m glad that I clicked on it. The stories are very entertaining and creepy which kept my full attention while I was reading through it. I also liked the design of this storybook. The design was different than the Norman Mythology storybook, but I liked flow of the layout. 

 

The Un-Told Stories of SpongeBob: 


When I was growing up, I watched SpongeBob nearly everyday after school, so I was tempted to click on this storybook as soon as I saw the title appear. I liked how they told the untold stories of SpongeBob from a first-person point of view. Doing this made the storybook very entertaining and kept my interest. I enjoyed the images they used in the design of the storybook. The images reminded me of when I was a kid watching SpongeBob on TV every Saturday morning. The design of the storybook was very similar to the Urban Legends of Texas layout which I really liked as well. 

 


American Football Player. Source: Wikipedia 

Comments