Class Assignment

 I am very excited for this class. I have never been in a class with this type of format. I think this format will make the content of the class much more enjoyable and allow me to learn the content in a fun unique way. I am used to the classic class format of working on intense assignments then cramming information for an exam, then forgetting most of what I have studied because my brain is so tired. I am really excited about the storytelling and project assignments. I feel like these assignments will allow me to get very creative and have fun while I am working on them. I also like the microfiction and famous last words extra credit opportunities in this class because they seem like a really interesting and fun way to make up missing assignments. 

3 weenie dogs (source: Flickr)

Comments