Topic Research: Trickster Coyote

 Trickster Coyote: 

 

How Coyote Stole Fire: In this story, I like how the fire is responsible for the colors on the different animals that helped steal the fire. Also, I liked how the wood “ate” the fire, and coyote taught the people to get fire by rubbing wood together. 

 

How Coyote Got His Cunning: I like how Coyote was so eager to get his rank in the animal kingdom, that he stayed up all night and accidentally overslept his chance to get a higher rank. I think I would like to use a plot like this because everyone makes mistakes and it adds comedy to the story. 

 

Coyote and the Salmon: I liked this story because Coyote tries to help out the hungry people by tricking the Skookum. He’s very sneaky about his true intentions, but steals the key at the last second and releases the salmon to the people. 



Sneaky Coyote (Source: needpix)

Comments