Time Strategies

 This semester will be somewhat difficult managing time because I am doing an internship in Spearman, Texas working with the football team. In order to manage my time, I have devoted time every morning to work on assignments since the afternoons will be filled with practices and games, so I have to work ahead to get my work finished! Also, I will use most of my time on the weekends to work on assignments and get ahead. This semester will be interesting because of the class conditions regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, so hopefully I can stay ahead and do well. I really liked the article “The Myth of Too Busy” Tim Grahl which explains that although you might be busy, there is always time that can be set aside to get your work finished in a timely manner. This will be especially true since I will be taking 16 hours this semester as well as working as a student coach. I think the biggest challenge for me will be to stay consistent with my work and stay motivated! I’m looking forward to it though. This will be a fun semester. 


Football Season! (Source: Flickr)

Comments